Crypto is isn’t going anywhere, it only grows better even with tons of scams going on with NFT, tokens and stable coins like LUNA. People believe in this blockchain technology because it can provide transparent platform to do transaction without any mediators. When we talk about crypto, we can’t stop mentioning exchanges like Coinbase and Binance. They are the pioneers in keeping everything better for retail buyers, there were no coinbase alternatives few years ago. But now there are 100’s of exchanges available in Coinmarketcap.com, but are they legitimate? Not sure! So what are the best app like coinbase.
Coinbase has 56 million verified users and generated $1.80 billion in revenue in 2021.
Coinbase is a brokerage, exchange and marketplace platform wrapped into one. The exchange side of the platform allows users to acquire coins such as bitcoin while the marketplace lets users sell goods or services in exchange for cryptocurrency.
Site users may soon be able to use the Coinbase Card via their Coinbase account, allowing them to spend virtually any cryptocurrency they have on the site. In addition – should the bill make its way into law – customers will also receive interest rates on their Bitcoin Cash wallets just like they would on their bank accounts!
Centralized VS Decentralized Exchange
A blockchain-based platform that allows various digital assets to be bought and sold. When using a centralized exchange like this, users are required to submit some of their personal details to complete the transaction because the platforms that allow this kind of trade often act as middlemen handling all of the financial details for the user. However, services like these also charge fees for their services and this can impact the amount of money a person makes when buying or selling on an exchange.
A decentralized crypto exchange (DEX) is very similar to a centralized crypto exchange but without third-party intervention. These exchanges do not rely on any third party, so funds are stored on the blockchain. Peer-to-peer trading (P2P) is also allowed by these exchanges that require the use of an escrow system or proxy tokens. This is different from the IOU system used by centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, such as Coinbase and BItfinex. Examples of decentralized crypto exchanges include Uniswap, AirSwap and BarterDEX.
Best Coinbase Alternatives 2022
For this list, we researched many sites that offer solutions similar to Coinbase. We found a number of free and commercial offerings in addition to open source software. This article features the 35 best alternatives according to our research, which has been divided into the following key takeaways:
Binance and Coinbase are two different kinds of exchanges. Binance exchange wallet takes time to master and can seem downright intimidating for crypto newcomers. They are of top coinbase competitor in the market till now. It’s a better fit for people who already have experience trading cryptocurrency because it offers so many options when it comes to buying, selling, or trading cryptocurrencies.
- You can customize the appearance of this application’s trading dashboard by setting your preferred units of measurement, charting preferences, and customization headers.
- It is one of the most reliable bitcoin exchanges around, providing 24×7 customer support.
- Binance clients can access the Web, iOS, and Android versions of the trading exchange for their ongoing cryptocurrency needs. It is one of the best crypto app in the market. An advanced version of the user interface is available for download on PC systems as well.
- It’s the most widely used, world-leading digital currency. With a daily trading volume of 1.2 billion dollars and average transaction rate per second of more than 1,400,000.
Current volume: $12,031,287,614
Weekly visits: 22,612,788
Total Coins: 395
Fueled by an innovative, blockchain-powered peer-to-peer energy marketplace, FTX is able to charge much lower trading fees than Coinbase and most other top cryptocurrency exchanges. While Coinbase Pro, the exchange’s advanced platform, has a different fee structure than the regular Coinbase site, Fueled is still typically comes out ahead!
- You can whitelist wallet addresses so that withdrawals can only be sent to trusted external wallets.
- You can set up a security password that must be entered before withdrawals.
- The exchange has a custom-built hot and cold wallet storage system. This is the most secure solution that currently exists.
- Ftx crypto Exchange comes with a virtual debit card suitable for all online crypto spending.
Current volume: $2,591,688,880
Weekly visits : 5,118,840
Total coins: 284
Kraken offers a wide selection of cryptocurrencies that are sure to meet any investor’s needs. With 70+ currency pairs, they provide one of the largest selections of coins to choose from . They offer one of the world’s largest selections of coins to buy, sell and trade – with new assets added frequently . High liquidity marks Kraken as a reliable exchange, enabling faster execution for your strategy. It is the perfect choice for your trading needs.
- Users of the Kraken platform can access over fifty cryptocurrencies across a hundred marketplaces through one portal.
- Trading costs are low, and trading can be done on both desktop and mobile platforms.
- All of these features may be viewed on a simple interface that is accessible to traders of all skill levels.
- Unlimited options are also available, including margin and futures trading.
Current Volume : $715,498,608
Weekly Visits : 1,712,402
Total coins : 190
KuCoin is a popular crypto exchange that was developed back in 2017. One of its distinctive features is the sheer number of coins it offers for sale and purchase. At last count, there were more than 400 trading pairs offered on KuCoin, which makes it one of the most colorful crypto hubs online.
- kucoin exchange has 395 cryptocurrencies and 19 trading pairs, all at 0.05 percent in trading costs.
- Excellent customer support service that has round the clock availability and is contactable through its website, email, ticketing system, or via any other channel by your request.
- The exchange also offers a couple of easy-to-use desktop and smartphone apps that allow traders to trade from anywhere at any time.
- Excellent design and a robust trading platform make trading easy and enjoyable for everyone.
Current Volume : $1,388,135,722
Weekly visits : 2,887,612
Coins : 712
Gate.io is one of the oldest and fastest growing crypto exchanges from China. It was rebranded to Gate.io in 2017 and provides a service that allows users to easily trade their cryptocurrencies for IEO tokens, margin trading with extensive leverage options, one-stop solution for ICO services
- More than 180 currencies and more than 300 markets. Features include margin trading with 10x leverage.
- Excellent First Time Investor Options Out there Platform that has Mobile Apps with Good Support
- Gate.io has a security-savvy team – it was rated as one of the top exchanges in terms of cybersecurity by CER. There are multiple ways users can add an extra layer of security such as enabling two-factor authentication on their accounts to protect their assets from theft, etc.
- Gate.io is typically one of the cheapest options when it comes to dealing in individual coins like USDT, ETH or TRX but withdrawal fees are somewhat higher for XMR, XRP or BTC.
Current volume: $1,099,990,774
Weekly visits : 3,115,260
Coins : 3,115,260
Bitfinex is a popular exchange supporting over 170 different cryptocurrencies, earning high popularity and liquidity amongst both new and experienced traders. Good for low fees and high liquidity when actively trading or investing in many cryptocurrencies.
- This website features powerful charting capabilities to help you visualize your order quickly.
- This software product may integrate with numerous other platforms and products.
- It provides you with a detailed breakdown of your transactions as well as a host of other useful feedback that allows you
- The application may be downloaded for free for both Android and iOS phones.
Current volume : $388,724,069
Weekly visit : 794,042
Coins : 173
This is one more coinbase alternative for US customers. Binance.US is a secure cryptocurrency exchange that was established to serve U.S. consumers and abide by stringent U.S.-based laws and regulations while offering some of the world’s most popular digital asset trading pairs with low fees, no more than $20 dollars in all equivalent payments, with free money transfers into the platform between Binance.US accounts for an annualized rate of 2%.
- One of Binance.US’ most appealing features is its low trading fees, which are significantly lower than many other exchanges.
- 25% discount on trade fees if you pay using Binance Coin (BNB)
- Not available in Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, New York, Texas and Vermont.
- Binance.US does not provide information about their internal wallet but you can keep your coins within your account on the exchange
Current volume : $258,257,849
Weekly visits : 543,766
Coins : 111
In the trust factor, Huobi receives an above-average score – although we do have a few concerns. Firstly, it is incorporated in Singapore, where crypto regulations are advanced and promote blockchain startups.
- It enables you to purchase bitcoin with your credit card. Through one of our partners.
- A large sum of money is being stored in multi-signature cold wallets.
- It is a marketplace where you can purchase and sell digital assets.
- Android and iOS mobile apps allow you to trade whenever you want.
Current volume : $1,339,429,266
Weekly visits : 868,946
Coins : 575
Gemini is a user-friendly cryptocurrency exchange, offering not just a variety of different options for buying and selling cryptos, but also the kind of services provided by most of the digital currency exchanges available today. It might be worth looking into if you’re thinking about investing in one or two cryptocurrencies but you’re not quite sure how to get started. And the Gemini Wallet features are listed below
- Regulation is synonymous with trust for the large investor.
- Gemini is a crypto-currency exchange that trades Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and more.
- It’s a simple way to start building your cryptocurrency portfolio and it’s provided with attractive tools which make the process both secure and easy.
- Large volume buyers enjoy discounts in the range of 0%.
Current volume : $97,089,340
Weekly visits : 416,183
Coins : 100
10. Coin Check
Coincheck is a digital platform that offers Bitcoin transactions, exchange and secure storage of Bitcoins in several countries. Founded by Koichiro Wada and Yusuke Otsuka, Coincheck has been operating since 2014 and serves customers in Japan, Singapore and the Philippines.
- The Coincheck cryptocurrency exchange platform provides its users with a simple and intuitive user interface. Its design is divided into sections, which makes it easy to navigate and find relevant information.
- It has all the most popular cryptocurrencies in the internet.
- It has a profitable cryptocurrency lending program.
- In security-wise they provide you the high level of platform security
Current volume : $74,324,892
Weekly Visits : 643,401
Coins : 2
Since 2011, Bitstamp has been the gateway for crypto enthusiasts and individuals around the world to make transactions in BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH and XRP. Whether it’s a trading pair with USD, EUR or BTC facilitating your purchase bitstamp offers convenience at a low cost.
- Like Coinbase, this platform allows you to buy cryptocurrency using a variety of major payment options, including credit cards.
- This tool allows you to easily connect to data streaming . WebSocket is a communication protocol.
- It is one of the top platforms that provide analytical insights to help you with both trading and investing.
- You can quickly withdraw funds from your bank account. Withdrawing funds is easy.
Current volume : $224,344,665
Weekly visits : 302,020
Coins : 66
Since 2014, bitFlyer has been trusted by millions across the globe as a secure avenue to easily buy and sell cryptocurrency. We were among the first crypto exchanges licensed to operate in the United States, Japan, and Europe.
- User interface is so simple to use and to navigate
- It has very high liquidity
- It was regulated and run under the licensed.
- BitFFlyer charge low fee on pro exchange.
Current volume : $108,018,376
Weekly Visits : 562,856
Coins : 9
FTXUS has low fees for cryptocurrency trading, and it offers a decent selection of digital assets. Advanced traders will find features such as the ability to trade one cryptocurrency for another or multiple national currencies.
- FTXUS supports margin and futures trading; a great tool for advanced traders who can handle the risks.
- They offers many advanced features that aren’t common on other exchanges.
- It is a competitive full-featured cryptocurrency exchange that offers numerous advanced tools and streamlined interface for ensuring the best possible user experience.
- It does not offer as many cryptocurrencies as competitors but the platform boasts a highly-functional interface that makes it ideal for both novice and experienced traders.
Current volume : $269,674,467
Weekly Visits : 1,036,445
Coins : 28
OKX is a cryptocurrency exchange offering worldwide availability but notably not available in the United States. If you’re shopping around for an exchange with low fees and want to trade on the go, OKX may be a good choice, especially if you’re sticking to trading Bitcoin or altcoins against other altcoins.
- Okx has low trading fees.
- Allows a wide array of fiat (cash-based) currencies to open an account
- High-interest staking opportunities: Opportunities to earn bonus interest through fiat lending.
- Low trading fees of 0.10% or less for most trades: OKEx users can enjoy reduced trade transaction fees.
Current volumes : $1,314,924,436
Weekly Visits : 1,608,359
Coins : 364
Founded in 2018, MEXC Global is the exchange of high performance and mega transaction matching technology. The team at MEXC Global led the way in blockchain technology and financial exchanges as they were some of the first movers in these industries.
- The MEXC team strives to offer its users good, dependable services and exciting projects while ensuring their money remains protected at all times.
- The MEXC team has incorporated an investor protection fund to serve as an insurance policy in case of any technical abnormality that affects the trading platform.
- MEXC also has two of the most popular USDT and USDC on the Algorand chain in support. The recent addition of these coins is a landmark moment and a huge step forward for opening up more ways that users all over the world can access stablecoins.
Current volume : $1,503,636,374
Weekly Visits : 1,699,197
Coins : 149
LBank Exchange is both a cryptocurrency exchange platform and an investment fund that helps in the evaluation of blockchain startups. It was founded by a group of financial professionals and listed in the British Virgin Islands in 2015. The company has associations with regulatory bodies including the National Futures Association, the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre, as well as with Canada’s Money Services Businesses.
- LBank Exchange has a mission to provide you – our users – with secure, smooth and efficient trading services.
- LBank Exchange is a market leader. They provide the most comprehensive crypto-asset services for their customers.
- It provides a platform for trading. Their base of products include derivatives, ETFs, contract transactions and options.
- You can learn to trade and take advantage of different strategies through the use of fixed-risk grid trading.
Current Volume: $1,850,639,894
Weekly Visits : 1,534,670
Coins : 462
Crypto.com is an easy to use, fast, and inexpensive way to exchange or buy cryptocurrency online or in person. They are one of the top growing exchange and better alternative to coinbase. This host offers more than 250 different currencies and is operated by the Crypto.com Company.
- This Coinbase option has lower costs for using a credit/debit card.
- You may trade for free and earn up to 0.01 percent of the total amount you trade in taker fees.
- You may take part in The Syndicate’s discount token sale and save up to 50% during our public sales events.
- The highest levels of security and compliance are achieved with cryptography.
Current volume : $419,455,343
Weekly Visits : 1,667,127
Coins : 219
Founded in 2014, Liquid is one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency-fiat exchanges for Digital Assets. The platform offers secure grade Bitcoin and Ethereum trading services to satisfy the needs of beginners right through to professional traders by offering high levels of liquidity, security, and an intuitive user-interface.
- Traders and consumers can study and build a solid, secure financial future on this platform, which provides them with access to the technology they require to make it happen.
- It allows you to store digital money (also known as cryptocurrency) in a safe, offline wallet.
- Help you grow and secure your wealth by becoming a client of Wealth Masters.
- The fee structure is simple and competitive, but it’s the service that turns clients around.
Current Volume : $123,916,464
Weekly Visits : 101,042
Coins : 139
Bithumb is a popular Korean cryptocurrency exchange, based in Seoul and established in 2014. It uses innovative technological solutions to make digital trading easy and accessible, as well as provide secure authentication of traders. Traders can trade using various cryptocurrencies through the Bithumb cryptocurrency exchange.
- Bithumb also provides accounts for institutional investors and this is one of the reasons why it has such a high trading volume.
- very user-friendly and perfect for beginners. Although a large proportion of their traders are from South Korea, the website also supports English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and even Hindi.
- There are also various minimum investment limits you must consider.
- The website claims that they have the lowest fees in the trading industry. The basic trading fee that Bithumb charge is 0.15% of the total amount you are buying or selling.
Current volume : $661,124,187
Weekly visits : 487,817
Coins : 214
Bybit is a platform for building a cryptocurrency derivatives trading ecosystem that aims to promote the ideas of transparency and security as well as market efficiency. Bybit offers global users the ability to trade, hedge, or speculate with cryptocurrency futures contracts unaffected by conditions of the actual spot market.
- With just a few mouse clicks, digital currencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum are easily purchased using credit/debit cards, bank transfers and other digital payment methods.
- It makes it possible for you to set restrictions on the amount of available products you can order.
- Live customer service is available to you anywhere and anytime, using our website or mobile app.
- Bybit helps you keep track of all your business transactions.
Current volume : $380,139,984
Weekly Visits : 4,018,421
Coins : 239
Poloniex is an exchange where you can buy and sell cryptos. The exchange has a good reputation due to the fact that it has been around since 2014 and over this time, they’ve had no major security breaches. If you compare with other exchanges in the same space, Poloniex appears to be safe for its users.
- Poloniex is also simple to operate when viewed through graphical user interface (GUI).
- You can earn interest on your holdings through various methods at the exchange. These include lending your crypto to others, using leverage and trading with margin contracts.
- It has good user experience options, minimal trading costs and BTC support.
- They have applications for mobile devices through the Google Play and iOS App Stores which allows you to trade on the go.
Current Volume : $67,842,796
Weekly views : 197,719
Coins : 308
Coinone is a renowned cryptocurrency exchange platform based in South Korea that offers its users the opportunity to buy, sell and trade some of the most popular cryptocurrencies on the market today. The coins traded on this platform include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, USDT, Klaytn and Celeb.
- A secure platform for users to exchange currencies and transact in a way that can be trusted.
- Coinone has ability to provide loans for their traders.
- Your new and improved app is more attractive than ever; it’s a much smarter option.
- It includes multi-signature wallets and a two-factor authentication scheme to take care of client accounts, while also keeping their investments safe.
Current volume : $113,150,212
Weekly visits : 405,251
Coins : 199
Upbit is the largest cryptocurrency in South Korea, which is a country that has taken the financial world by storm with its rapid adoption of Bitcoin. As the main exchange in the region with 8.9 million users they accounted for 80% of all trade in South Korea at one point and have rapidly grown to handle billions of dollars worth of transactions on a daily basis.
- Upbit is a Korean cryptocurrency exchange that recently collaborated with the US crypto gaint, Bittrex.
- Also on Upbit’s trading platform, users can see analytical data such as the new set of updates or statistics on a particular coin.
- The ecosystem of features, products and services makes it an ideal digital solution.
- Upbit will have access to Kakao’s customers and they can take the already leading platform to new heights.
Current volume : $2,626,102,234
Weekly visits : 2,015,014
Coins : 181
The Zeroblock marketplace is very popular because it offers users a lot of options to buy and sell cryptocurrency. The product is designed with two different interfaces and can be used by both beginners and more-advanced users.
- Dozens of cryptocurrencies and four fiat currencies are traded on the exchange.
- There is a leveraged x5, cryptocurrency loans, and other types of functions.
- ZB.COM doesn’t have no minimum deposit.
- staking and direct investment in cryptocurrencies are available.
Current volume : $1,090,592,261
Weekly visits : 586,305
Coins : 134
25. Coinlist pro
CoinListpro is a leading merchant that allows users to easily mint Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) and Wrapped Filecoin (EFIL). CoinList pro also enables users to instantly deploy their own ERC 20 tokens.
- Liquidity Premiums. Tokenized assets can be traded on a global exchange and are worth more in the long term for investors.
- Invest Worldwide. Securely and easily invest in opportunities around the world.
- Network Effects. Decentralization democratizes financial opportunities.
- NFT rewards were offered to supporters as a thank you gift for their contributions.
Current volume : $1,571,771
Weekly Visits : 118,162
Total Coins : 51
Yes, XT.com is a trusted and secure crypto exchange to make quick trades with enthusiasts of cryptocurrency. Since it was established in 2018, there have been no reports of breach or security measures getting compromised in any way. You can trust the platform with your funds and activities.
- They have a high performance matching engine. This means that you can be sure that any trades you want to do are executed promptly and immaculately.
- They have a number of strong security measures. These measures include offline signatures, layered architecture, hot and cold wallet separation, etc.
- They offer OTC-trading. In OTC-trading, you can make larger trades with quick settlement.
- XT.com can host several types of trading markets and not only one. The platform supports both a spot market as well as a margin one
Current volume : $2,027,299,877
Weekly visits : 1,528,922
Coins : 587
Bittrex is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange that enables users to participate in the crypto-to-crypto trading market. Although Bittrex has recently added fiat pairs you can still purchase cryptocurrencies using a variety of different payment methods such as Qiwi, Skrill, and Sberbank, according to their website.
- Bittrex is a platform that puts over 200 cryptos at your fingertips, all of which can be traded with 0.25 percent transaction fees.
- Furthermore, it is tightly linked to the American financial system, making it a suitable solution for local merchants.
- The exchange also provides a user-friendly design that is straightforward and easily accessible to all users of every skill level.
- The customer support service provided by Bittrex is lacking. You can only communicate with them via email.
Current volume : $39,261,549
Weekly visits : 181,030
Coins : 328
The Zaif exchange is considered one of the most secure and reliable cryptocurrency exchanges in the industry. They employ the latest SSL encryption protocols and store clients’ funds on offline cold storage accounts, which protects them from any sort of hacking attempts on the exchange.
- All traders and investors enjoy complete access to the features and tools of the exchange.
- The level of customer support offered on Zaif is quite friendly as it is available in Japanese and English, and representatives are quick to respond.
- The level of customer support offered on Zaif is quite friendly as it is available in Japanese and English, and representatives are quick to respond.
- The lending fee is 0.039%. The commission 0.7% for Margin Trading.
Current volume : $3,280,463
Weekly visits : 552,397
Coins : 9
Korbit is highly trusted by its users, and they’ve never reported any scam cases in the past. Payments are facilitated through both Korean and English interfaces. Korbit boasts 2-factor authentication protection for login, deposits and withdrawals. It also provides local payment service for buying bitcoins with fiat currency.
Features and benefits:
- Korbit advertises some key benefits including its high selection of cryptocurrencies, its safe asset management, its secure technology and its best customer service.
- It does not explicitly prohibit US investors from trading there, but citizens and residents should do their independent assessment of any problems arising from their status.
- Korbit’s trading fee on both takers and makers are set at 0.15%.
- Korebit provides competitive prices for its services, however Korebit’s pricing model also has advantages for customers who wish to provide more personal data about themselves.
Currency Volume : $7,747,230
Weekly visits : 56,050
Coins : 111
The OKCoin trading exchange is known around the world for enabling traders to quickly and easily trade some of the most popular cryptocurrencies. The platform’s operators are reputable and trustworthy, and there are plenty of clients who use the exchange because it is fast, securely built, and easy to use on top of its liquid nature.
- cheapest we’ve found in this regard. Trading fees depend on the volume of your monthly trades but the lowest you’ll pay is 0.2%.
- strong lineup, and it gives you plenty of different projects to invest in, from the biggest cryptos on the market to those still working their way into the top 50
- Okcoin offers a highly rated mobile app for Apple and Android devices.
- The support options available to traders include email, live chat, telephone support, and a ticketing system.
Current volume : $68,401,264
Weekly visits : 91,089
Coins : 75
Binance TR is a digital currency exchange that engages in the sale, purchase and trading of cryptocurrencies supported by Binance’s cutting-edge technology. It enables users to buy, sell or trade crypto coins using fiat currencies or digital ones on its platform that was built using Binance Cloud infrastructure.
- It has a very low fees compared to other exchanges
- Extreme large number of collection are available in BinanceTR
- Best UI for android and apple devices.
Current volume : $213,849,570
Weekly Visits: 617,249
Coins : 87
WhiteBIT is a cryptocurrency exchange licensed to provide services for crypto trading for both professional and beginning traders. They also highlight the distinguished features of their support team, but there’s so much more to WhiteBIT. The cryptocurrency exchange emphasizes a few other features that make this platform ideal for its users, like payment integration options and cold storage auditing checks.
- IT trades Bitcoin, dozens of altcoins and tokens, four fiat currencies – US dollar, Euros and more
- large trading volume, high liquidity and multilevel security system
- IT offers basics of buying and selling, futures markets vs. spot markets, peer-to-peer networks for cryptocurrency exchange, and multicurrency wallets.
- the commission is fixed – 0.1% of the trade amount, and no additional fees or charges
Current volume: $1,301,127,420
Weekly visits : 2,829,520
Coins : 169
Founded in 2018 and based out of offices in China, South Korea, Hong Kong, and the Cayman Islands – BitMart is an exchange that welcomes buying and selling Bitcoins and operates as a centralized platform.
- The cryptocurrency exchange is registered in the United States.
- BitMart has a wide variety of cryptocurrencies available on its platform.
- Registering on the BitMart platform is very convenient. The newbie traders will find it easy to operate and the market gurus will tag it as a hassle-free entry point .
- BitMart charges smaller trading fees as it doesn’t charge for deposits, while withdrawal fees are adjusted according to the cryptocurrency.
Current volume : $1,604,486,644
Weekly Visits: 808,089
Coins : 604.
Bitrue is one of the older exchanges and has built up a good track record in the crypto space. Not only are they well-known in this space, but their advanced order types, security, and many different deposit options make them ideal for both seasoned traders and newcomers alike. The low trading fees, high yields on staking your coins, and wide range of supported currencies make them stand out from the crowd with few competitors in their field.
- Bitrue is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange that allows users to buy, trade, earn, and even borrow from the ecosystem of digital assets.
- Bitrue supports a wide variety of cryptocurrency such as leveraged tokens.
- Bitrue offers advanced trading charts and order types for bitcoin (including limit and stop-loss orders.)
- Bitrue supports both kinds of trading: margin trading and futures trading.
Current volume: $1,420,304,094
Weekly visits : 1,147,740
Coins : 491
Phemex is a cryptocurrency exchange. It offers leverage trading up to 100 times your initial investment amount and accepts deposits through credit cards. Phemex pays interest on deposited funds, and it provides free real-time trades for premium members. While Phemex is available in the United states, residents in the region can trade with certain limitations.
- Phemex Allows users in real-time “spot” investing options.
- It accepts the deposits in different cryptocurrencies
- Phemex has two ways to earn interest with your unused Bitcoin and Tether are Flexible Saving product and Phemex’s Fixed Saving product
- Phemex provides leveraged trading up to 100 times the amount you contribute. Leverage trading is a method involving borrowed funds from the exchange but is available only for certain products based on volatility.
Current Volume : $322,490,391
Weekly visits ; 436,879
Coins : 218
We have explored the top exchanges and found you the best top 35 coinbase alternative exchanges. We hope that you can choose best among this and learned the differences. Do let us know whats your favourite coinbase alternative in the list? or do you have anything new for us to add?.. Let us know in the comment section below.
Do share the article if you like it and help more people to aware of the option in crypto exchanges.